There is a map on this page : [url removed, login to view]
We need the same map on a bigger view of Google maps in order to produce a static image for a local magazine that must be printed tomorrow.
- use google map screenshot as background, Width of the image = 1600 pixels
- the framing must be the same : the sea on the west side, La Rochelle on the south side, Lille in the north side, Strasbourg on the east.
- the dots must appear with same style (example attached) and must appear bigger accordingly and placed at the same place on the map. The 3 dots has to be properly redesign and not pixelated.
- if it helps you, we provide the X/Y data for each point (attached google maps API V2)
- The 3 colors must remain with the color legend on the left side
- the mouse_hover behavior with popup/tooltip display mut NOT appear on the image
- final format : .JPEG and .PSD
We need it done within 15 hours. Thanks !
The use of the .JS file is optional. It will be easier to remap the dots manually on the map.