We need 80 walkthroughs/tutorials created for our hosting company.
1. See the enclosed zip file for an example of a walkthrough â€“ This is an actual walkthrough that we have created. This gives an idea of the quality and expectation of your walkthroughs. Pay attention to this walkthrough.
2. We expect 5-12 steps for each walkthrough
3. For each step, we need a 480x320 PNG â€“ this should be saved as [url removed, login to view] where xxxx is the 4 digit tutorial ID we give it, and yy is the 2 digit step.
4. For each step, we need HTML text of what the step does. This will need to be entered into excel, just like the example givenâ€¦
5. The HTML text steps must be self-sufficient (i.e. the user will be able to select â€œno imagesâ€ in our walkthroughs)
6. You are not required to produce a .doc or any resulting pageâ€¦ Just provide us with the steps and images.
7. User should be running Windows XP for same look and feel of the example walkthrough provided
8. We will review and approve each walkthrough before payment.
9. For CPanel Bluetrix tutorials, Kayako Helpdesk Tutorials and Modernbill Tutorials we will provide a guest account.
10. We are looking for a single provider for the entire solution. If necessary we will accept a single provide for all of the Non-Macintosh walkthroughs and a second provider for the Mac walkthroughs
11. If you are not bidding on all, please indicate the walkthroughs you are bidding on.
12. Please create 1 or 2 walkthroughs as an example of your work and include with the bidâ€¦ The walkthough I constructed took ~ 45 minutes and I am not an expert at this.
13. We will be requiring another 600 walkthroughs in the next 6 months.
14. We expect a firm timeline and daily results.
The list of 80 tutorials is included in the zip.
We may need more or less walkthroughs as an extension of this project. We will pay the same rate per walkthrough as the bid.
Note: This project must be fully completed on our servers before payment is made. We have had too many problems with programmers recently with incomplete work or just leaving us high and dry. We will need to have this working on our servers before releasing payment. You will be paid once the work is done, but please take note of this before bidding as it is a requirement. We are a 15 year old company and we always pay.
If you fail to meet your deadlines, we will post a 1 rating and we reserve the right to cancel the project. Please set realistic deadlines as you are expected to stick to them. If you have questions, please ask them before the project is awarded. Be aware that we are in the Eastern Time Zone (same as New York) and will expect correspondence to occur between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST - 7 days a week.