Project needs some updates:
1) On the plant report(data grid) there needs to be a dropdown for Deficiency status current(In Process, Completed, Rejected) they should see all 3 status in the dropdown and on change it should update the database and then the status date should update(column next to it)
2) The site_report should filter the results for Wyeth, currently its set to display all. I tried to add a Where clause but I couldnt get it to take..WHERE [url removed, login to view] = 'wyeth'.
3) In regards to the excel report, is there a way to force gridlines to be on, landscape when printed, and print the header row on top of all
There will be one or two other changes that need to be made but I'll need to update the database first, and it can be a seperate project if need be.
You should have all necessary files, but if not I can resend them.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).