We need to:
* Extract appointment data from a FileMaker 5.5 database, you do not need to be an FileMaker expert. We will access FileMaker using ODBC and SQL statements.
* The extracted data must then be transferred to our system. We may use SMTP as the system is open for e-mail. The system is very secure and closed as they handle patient sensitive data.
* A module must receive the data on our side and put it into a SQL Server table. This data is used to send text messages to remind the patients of their doctor appointments. Please use a DNS and SQL statements to add the data to our SQL server send table.
* Finally we need to be able to handle changes in appointments. Each appointment will get an unique id - and if it is transferred earlier, delete the first appointment and replace with the newest one.
Is a windows service the best technology to retrieve and send data from the clinic? The service will run on a Windows 2003 server and may be made using vb.NET.
On our side somehow we must receive the data. We run a Windows 2003 server professional edition.
We await your design and bidding. Thanks.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Sep 19, 2005 12:58:07 PM:
again the RAC community has amazed us with your knowledge and ability to solve software problems. Ufortunately we can only choose one coder, and some times there are little things that decide which bid we choose. Please continue to look to our projects, and we may work together in the future. Thank you very much for your time.
Windows 2003 server