1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased. 4). 99% website uptime. 5). 100% immunity from all known computer viruses. 6) Logo integration/Build existing logo into site. 7. Website text, images and links added to site. 8. Add up to 20 web pages for free. 9. Optimize site for search ranking. 10. Optimize site for fast loading. 11. Integration of secure & friendly shopping cart into website. 12. All website software, tools, etc., programmed in-house 13. Powerful & reliable servers as recognized in development community. 14. Unlimited website transfer (at least 3 gigs free) and unlimited storage 15. Detailed website statistics and traffic reporting 16. Secure business class web e-mail at domain name 17. 24/7 emergency technical support 18. Submit all pages of website to search engines 19 3 mth free maintenance & support.
* User-friendly interfaces.
* Coding must be according to Industry Standard with no third party components.
See attached. Again, most important part of project: Ability to reproduce functionality and layout of [url removed, login to view] Membership Database and Service Directory Q and A, Articles, News Interfaces. Ability to integrate banner and affiliate information Content administration function Job & FAQ Database Other design elements, though important are secondary. Primary strengths should be in above areas. Will give higher consideration to resumes of this background and ability to break out most important functions into price determination. Formula responses that don't address project specifics will NOT be given consideration. Please don't respond by just asking me to request details or by merely indicating your bid price. I need something to evaluate and compare bids, at least in fairness to bidders who have taken the time to review my requirements and assess their capabilities. It also helps me if I need to reconsider something.
## Deadline information
Skill and ability to produce requested functionality is more important than design capability in this project.
Formula responses that don't address project requirements will automatically be rejected.
Will give greater emphasis and consideration to projects that can create site in modular fashion that allows site to function earlier on basic level. Willing to adjust deadline and price if bidders can only produce specific functions (but must be scalable). Minimum needs are:
* Member Database & Service Directory
* Content Administration
* Custom Headers with Banner integration capability by advertisers for each page.
* Q&A and FAQ databases.
* News and Article Interfaces.
* Pages for reading, product and links.