Hi - I need a VB.net windows application in VS2005 that does the following:
- hosts a mini web-server using [url removed, login to view] - see
<[url removed, login to view]>
- has a single form with a web broswer control on it
- web broswer control displays an ASP.NET web application being hosted from the windows application
Must not use IIS, the applicaiton must implement the web server itself. The web server must be implemented in the windows application, not as a separate windows service. So it all must be contained in a single windows application. Run the app and it hosts ASP.NET pages in a folder located locally on the hard drive, and displays the pages in a web browser control on the form. Close the windows application, and it all goes away.
For testing, just create a little web app with a [url removed, login to view] page with a button and a label on it (does not need to do anything). Running the program will host the web application and also display it in the web broswer control on the form.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
VB.NET / VS2005