Paypal Website Payments Pro Integration with .ASP Shopping Cart
Бюджет $30-5000 USD
We want our paypal website payments pro account integrated into our .asp shopping cart. All the details of how to do this can be found at <[url removed, login to view]>. It is a simple integration into our pre-existing shopping cart, but we don't have the time to do it.
Our website is currently integrated with another merchant account. We want the shopping cart integrated with Paypal Payments Pro, in addition to its current integration with our pre-existing merchant account for processing credit cards, and we want a feature added to our backend administration that lets us switch between the Paypal Payments Pro and our current merchant account as to what we want the shopping cart to use for processing credit cards. That way if we reach our processing limit with Paypal, we can switch to the other merchant account for the rest of the month.
Our website is coded in .asp and uses a SQL database on our Windows Exchange 2003 server.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Our Paypal Website Payments Pro account must be properly integrated into our shopping cart. We must be able to test it's functionality, and it's functionality must be free of bugs and errors. We reserve the right to approve the overall integration before releasing final payment.
5) In addition to having Paypal Website Payments Pro integrated into our shopping cart, we want to receive a backed up copy of our preexisting shopping cart with its current code so we have the option in the future of putting up the old code and reintegrating with our old merchant account
Windows XP, 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape, .ASP code with a SQL database