Web site admin panel and controls for small wheelchair rugby site:
<[url removed, login to view]>
C#, ASP.NET 2.0
1. News Control: Home page: Shows latest 2 headlines: Ability to capture, edit, delete news items
2. News and Calendar: Secondary pages: Shows latest headline (no history or archive pages) and latest calendar item
3. Profile control ??" Shows random player on home page with smaller image and detail
4. Default page static, except for controls
5. Results page: Capture, Edit, Delete
6. Profiles page: Capture, Edit, Delete, when you click on a player it shows detail, image, etc.
7. SA Teams Div tag next to map on mouseover displaying detail ??" manual edit
8. Gallery ??" Capture, Edit, Delete, History in combo
9. Calendar, Capture, Edit, Delete
SQL Table and SP design for info
Images will read from file.
10. The rest of the pages are static as they will rarely change like rules etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).