A new desktop system is created to cover an internet cafe needs. This desktop besides the background (wallpaper) will contain many forms. One of those forms is the the GAMES LIST. This form contains:
1. The categories of games, which is buttons that has the "Down" property. When you click a button it draws down.
2. The list with games
3. The picture of game
4. The description (information)
5. Game must be installed/Game is already installed indication if the game is installed or needs to be installed.
6. A progress bar, for the installation
7. Play/Install buttons.
8. Add and delete for Favourites/Shortcuts.
9. Status bar
Now, Im looking for an experienced artist, with knowledge of Photoshop to create an interface for this form. Buttons can also be Flash (with "on mouse" effect).
The theme/concept is "GAMING" and the target group of people 17-20. Which means NOT a business/marketing/serious interface, but a darked color/silver/metal interface that looks like a game.
The final image (interface) would be transformed to Delphi by me, you only have to do the graphic part.
The final image/interface doesnt has to be squaring. Can you also create a complex interface. I can use an overlay color to create this shape inside Delphi. Examples of guis with shaping:
<[url removed, login to view]>
The selected coder accepts that be payed only if Im 100% satisfied. At last, the selected coder will design the rest forms and all images for this project.
Requirements: Portfolio (work to show me). Also the coder must be widely available on internet via MSN Messenger.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
A completed application skin in PSD (with layers) format.
If flash is used, all the FLA/SWF files.