Attached is the simple application that I have trouble in fire/receive an event to client.
The attached application is a ATL EXE Server that i've developed ( I cannot trigger event to client).
For every 4 seconds server will fire an event; and this event will be received in client application
I want the application to be modified/enhance/fix so it can fire an event with safearray as a parameters (ATL EXE Server) and at client site (MFC EXE) the safearray event parameter can be readed.
The event from the server should be triggered at server site by OnClick button (manually triggered event) and by interval of time (automatically triggered every 4 seconds for example). For automatic event, the interval should be configurable via GUI.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
4) The end result (application and source code) must be based on attached applications; whether enhanced, modified or fixed.
5) Documentation explaining about my syntax error in attached application and proposed syntax/solution/correction.
MS Visual C++, All windows OS.