I am an MFC C++ programmer writing a client Win 95/98/XP Application.
I've been out of MFC programming for a while, and need some help with
the features of the app. The features I need help with will save image files
( .jpg, .bmp, .png, etc ) from multiple URLs and display thumbnails in the client area of the app.
I am currently in need of help on this project. The areas which i would like help in are:
- Class or methods which could save the image file(s) from url(s) to a local storage device;
- Class or methods which could generate thumbnails from those images;
I may have more work in the future for this project, suck as URL
string parsing, saving images to Access tables via ADO, etc.
I will be happy to discuss further details of the order with you via email.
1) Classes setup in .DLL and documented in code.
2) Test Stub Program for testing/verifying class methods to verify they work properly and
handle all execptions gracefully;
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.