We want a programmer to develop a graphically pleasing bug free program that will show people how to play and improve their skill at Texas Hold'em
The first part will show how the game is played and how the betting works.
The second part will allow the user play simulated games against other simulated players. The user will have an adviser, which shows him the various odds and advice on how to play his hand at the various stages of the game. i.e. it will calculate the statistics and percentages for a running poker game
It will take the following into account
1. The user's starting hand (2 cards)
2. The user's position at the table
3. The number of other players
1. The "flop" cards
1. The "turn" card
1. The "river" card
We are basically looking for a simplier and more basic version of the texas holdem program like the one produced by [url removed, login to view]
You can download a demo copy from that address.
we want to develop a long term relationship with a programmer, and come out with newer, more advanced versions every few months.
Finally, again, it needs to be a sturdy, professional graphically looking bug free program, with install and help feature.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jan 10, 2005 11:03:40 AM:
I am posting a new proposal as the original was probably asking to much in the begining in terms of code and logic.
Look forward to your views and quote