We need to develop a poker-room software solution with the same features like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] but with custom design. All features will be provided by client-program. The function of the web site is only ad/info.
Our requirements to the project:
1) contractor is an entity personor small group, no recruitment agency.
2) contractor has a portfolio containing links to real projects with identical functionality. poker-room in the portfolio doubles our interest in you.
3) there’s the demo-version of client & administration area which able to communicate with the server (maybe in test mode).
4) the parties conclude a contract & license agreement. all work is provided by contractor in strict accordance with terms of the contract.
5) the source code should be available for our audit.
6) we have the right to upgrade (improve) any part of source code in post-warranty period.
7) the rights to every part of source code should be well-defined at stage of the final specification.
8) we are able to pass our license rights on final product to a third person stated in the agreement.
9) win32, java is preferable.
10) 2-language system ??" (english/russian).
12) integration with payment systems (such as VISA/Master, WebMoney, etc.)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).