I am looking for a software application designed to submit websites to search engines. Most of you should already know how this works or the main ideas behind settings these up.<p>
1) Must submit to major engines (atleast 20 engines)
2) Must submit to FFA link pages (quite a few)
3) Meta Tag generator (I will give you the fields)- generated metatags
3a)Meta Tag checker (use common criteria to base how heavy or relevant their meta tags are.) [[url removed, login to view]] has a tool like this. It lets you know of too many word repeates or if you have too many/not enough words.
4) Basic intro like AddWeb- forms for personal info which can be saved/retrieved later. The forms would be for personal info (their name, email addy, etc), a form for their website information (keywords, url, etc) and a category selection as per search engine (like AddWeb has).
5) I require a well-written tutorial on how to add engines/ffa's to the application. I might need some one-on-one help getting started on how to add my own engines later on
5a) Make the program so engines or ffa's can be added/removed/edited easily without knowing the language, most likely by showing examples in the code.
6) Submission page will have a status bar letting them know how long the submission is taking, an estimated time left, how many engines they went through and how many engines/ffa's remain.
6a) Show a semi-detailed report on passed and failed submissions with reasons (if possible).
7) I need the full source code and I hope this can be done in C++. If you have reasons to have this done in a different language, please let me know. I am looking for the most inexpensive way for a muli-platform application.
I will need graphics made and a nice GUI with the program, like logos and buttons. A help menu should be written and some kind of registration/ID.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).