Need to minimize and restore designated window programmatically on Linux. Prefer C language solution but Perl solution is ok. Assume X is available. Prefer solution that is independent of the window manager or GUI lib. But if only window manager (or GUI lib) specific solutions are available, please specify in your bid. Also sketch an overview of your solution in your bid so make sure your solution is acceptable. Bid only if you can do this in a few days to nor more than 2 weeks.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code and build script of all work done. Everything, including any dependency, should be delivered in a common Linux package like ZIP, TAR, etc.
2) The excutables should be easily installed (one command) and run in a local directory.
3) The excutable can be built with on command.
4) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux. Preferred Fedora 6 compatible. Code should be in C. Any scripts should be done in bash or Perl. X can be assumed. 'Common' window manager and GUI lib are ok but should verify before coding. Exceptions are possible but must get approval in advance.