This project is for an article explaining how to choose and build your own roof for a house. This article will NOT be a step-by-step procedure but rather an overview for someone thinking about building a roof.
The article must be at least 500 words long. The article must cover the following topics:
1. Available roofing materials and a comparison of the most popular options
2. A comparison of insulation materials and techniques
3. A description of skylight options
4. Links to authoritative sites on the web for further reading
The article should assume that the reader is building a new house and choosing a roof, not replacing an existing roof.
The article must be written in good, spell-checked English.
Photographs are not required, however I will pay a negotiable bonus if you can include appropriate photographs (if you can legally assign the copyright to the photos).
All work must be original work of the author and not plagiarized. The work will be checked!
Buyer will receive exclusive copyrights. Work may not be used or published anywhere else by anyone. This will be considered a work for hire under US copyright law.
1) Complete article with or without pictures on how to choose a roof, and an overview of the building process (not step-by-step).
2) Work must be a minimum of 500 words (more words are always welcome!)
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained and agreed to by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Plain text, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat (unprotected), or HTML will be accepted.
Plain text is preferred.