This is a simple project for an EXPERIENCED copywriter.
I need 1000 words of copy written for a web design web site.
The copy will decribe/explain some of the services that this company provides. We will explain the services to you and you will be asked to provide written text from a martketing standpoint.
All writing must be original works and ownership & copyright will belong to our company.
We have plenty of copywriting work for the right person.
Any copywriter applying for this project MUST:
- have ad agency or marketing experience
- be able to think for themselves without my constant prompting/handholding
- be able to approach the text from a marketing/professional sales standpoint
- attach samples of two of their best copywriting projects AND explain the role that they played
- be prompt and not miss deadlines
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MS Word - .doc files