I need someone to design a Windows based software for VOIP based calling. The work will require:
- comparison of all free VOIP technologies/platforms, such as Skype
- identification of language to be used, components, etc.
- Online and offline payment
- Search facility within software similar to Skype, with additonal criterea
The software will be integrated with a website that also implements the last two features.
This work does not require actual coding, but the ability to define the architecture and recommend technologies and platforms. The work must be completed in 1-month.
The bidder must sign an NDA upon start of the project. Detailed requirements will be provided to the winning bidder.
1) A detailed design document recommending the architecture of software components, platform, VOIP technology/platform to use, programming language, and stages of developing including testing.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Desktop software: Windows XP, 2000, Me, 98
Website component: All major browsers, particularly: Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox/Mozilla, Konqueror