I need someone to locate a specific type of site (topic to be supplied) and to then submit listing information to the site.
1) Coder will locate 50 sites (topic to be supplied)
2) Coder will keep track of the sites in an excel database.
3) If necessary, coder will register with the site (registration information supplied)
4) You will supply the site with listing information (this will involved approximately 10 fields of information ... which will be supplied to you for copy/paste.
Please supply a bid for this initial contract ... with the understanding that this may turn into a regular monthly contract.
Thanks for your time and for your bid. Please don't reply with a "canned" bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).