We are an engineering software consulting firm in California, USA. This is our first try in rentacoder. Our first project to offer for bidding is to create an inventory database control using VB and Access. The VB front end will accept bar code scaned input and have reporting capabilty. The project should be delivered as soon as possible after the contract is signed.
The successfulness of the first project will progress to a bigger projects that we are contracting to develop.
Product specification requirements.
1. VB6 or VB.net front end.
2. Accesss database backend (existing)
3. Barcode scan input capabilty
4. Reporting capability
5. Robust and highly stable.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Microsoft windows 2000, XP platform