I have installed Windows 2K Server with SQL 2000 Server. This server also has IIS and I'm using ASP.NET to connect to the database. Goto [[url removed, login to view]] and you will see the problem. The problem is that I can't connect to the database. I'm fairly sure that the problem is related to my database setup or connection string, however, I don't really have a lot of time to debug the problem. I'm using a [url removed, login to view] file with the content content shown below. This application worked before a recent server crash. Some how after putting everything on a new box, I set something wrong or something is not set.
<!-- [url removed, login to view] Configuration File -->
<[url removed, login to view]>
</[url removed, login to view]>
value="server=hiltroni-vya2rw\hiltronics; database=BDPA_Calendar; integrated security=SSPI" />
An ASPNET user is defined and has permissions to access tables and the database.
I need a solution!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000 Server Service Pack 4, IIS, ASP.NET .Net Framework 1.1