I would like a simple program written that would allow me to use an access database as the input file to break it down into smaller files based on definitions. The access file as the source file is a must because ultimately that is where all my lists end up getting imported too and its also the only constant that can be looked at the same every single time. I need an interface that is easy to use where I can run the program independently without going into access. I want to break down lists into one of two selectable options. Zip Codes or Area Codes. Now at the same time there will be 4 time zones that I want to be able to break down my lists into. I would like the ability to store a list of zip codes and area codes for the definition file. Output files need to be able to handle large lists. When it breaks the list down I need all information to be carried over such as name, address, etc. Now besides needing to have 4 time zone output files I would like 2 extra custom definitions available. Lastly a spillover export file in case some definitions were not found. Finally a report.
85 Spillover File
Also in the case a definition is entered twice can this be handled as explained below...
When Making Eastern Area Code Definitions
When Making Central Area Code Definitions
Would the program be able to prompt with a warning or error and say... 508 already exists in the Eastern Time Zone Definition...
Likewise with the Zip Codes if the same one was entered as a definition into two seperate definition files that the user creates...**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Program must perform as specified. 12 total definition files and 2 total spillover files need to exist. To further explain this I would have a definition file for Eastern Zip Code, Central Zip Code, Mountain Zip Code, Pacific Zip Code, Custom1 Zip Code, Custom2 Zip Code, and Spillover Zip Code. Likewise for the Area Codes I would need to have a definition file for Eastern Area Code, Central Area Code, Mountain Area Code, Pacific Area Code, Custom1 Area Code, Custom2 Area Code, and Spillover Area Code.
5)The program would be able to choose one of the two options to run a list through it. Either Zip Code Definition or Area Code Definition
6) The program will give an error if a duplicate value exists in any definition field. Example would be if a user tried to input 508 into Eastern and Central he would get an error message that would tell him which field was duplicated such as **508 already exists in the Eastern Time Zone Definition...**
7)a report that tells how many numbers went into each category after reading the source file as well as output files created in a special folder which would be named exactly according to the definitions. For example.... Output file for Pacific Zip Code Definition can simply be "Pacific Zip Code Output" and be created in a specific folder within this very program. It would be up to the user to remove those output files. If an attempt is made to read another access file and the input files are still in the folder from the first import I would like a prompt to appear to the user that would give him the option to append to the output lists that already exist or to overwrite them. That way the user can build these lists all as one from many Access files or simply choose to overwrite them. Obviously if there are no existing output files or if the user removes them then no prompt shold appear when creating an output file. Only when you try to create an output file and one already exists should the option to overwrite or append to the current output lists appear!!! This is important.
8)Also I want the main Access file read from the program and not inputted into the program. That way I can simply read any Access file a choose, they will all have the same format as the attached file as far as fields are concerned. All phone numbers are in 10 digit format with no dupes and all zip codes will definitely have the first 5 numbers with the possiblity of an extension such as 02538-2402. In that case the extension will be ignored and only the first 5 numbers will be looked at.
9)I need to verify that all these functions work properly as they should and you will be provided with everything you need such as test lists if youd like to verify working components on your end.
10)Id like one easy to use interface that can be sized to minimize or maximize without distorting the layout of the program. Also I would like to name this program. Please ask me about this when creating the program. If you ask me then I will know that you've read this entire deliverables section. That will be considered important to me also when people bid. If they mention me putting my own branded name on the program then I will know they read this in full which will make me more likely to choose them. Thanks!
I need this to be able to run on Windows XP home or pro and also on Windows 2000 Professional