**Enhance an existing ASP/Access application that collects feedback from clients.**
The Application will have Two Work benches and General Administration
1. *Consultant Work Bench*
2. *Customer Work Bench*
1. Create Companies
2. Admin Options
3. Survey Forms ??" Creation and Maintenance
4. Survey Questions Database
5. Email Management ??" All the requests and responses will be submitted through an Email.
6. Secure Discussion Board
7. Customer Account Authentication & Activation
Consultant Work Bench
1. Register a Consultant ??" Contact Information
2. Professional Association (To a Company)
3. Project Setup
4. Survey Wizard
1. Create/re-use a Survey Form
2. Create/re-use a Customer
3. Submit a Survey Form
5. Present Survey results to Prospects
1. Create/Reuse a Customer (Prospect)
2. Create an Authentication Key
3. Submit the Presentation
6. Download Survey Results for Analysis
7. Discuss issues with Customers
Customer Work Bench
1. Register a Customer (Client) ??" Contact Information
2. Project Setup
3. Create a Feedback
1. Create / Re-use a Consultant
2. Fill-in a Survey Form / Send Comments to Consultant
3. Submit Survey / Comments to Consultants
4. Review Consultants’ Survey Results using the Authentication Key
5. Register and Review Bonus Point Balance for filling up the survey
6. Discuss Issues and Prospects with the consultants.
The Application, in its current form, does most of these functions. It has not been coded professionally. It needs enhancements in all aspects. I will provide the coder with the entire current web site and access database. The look and feel of the application needs to be improved. All required logos and material would also be provided. The objective is to make this application easy to learn and use.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The idea is to continue using the ASP platform with access and IIS. But we are open to change of platform to freeware (PHP, MySQL, Java, Apache, etc.)