Dear Sir/ Madam
i'm looking for the engineer to design a ultra
wideband pulse generator (only need upto 100Mhz bandwidth if possible) based upon my simulation. i got the block
simulation in matlab, i need the engineer to convert
this into a schematic for
me and build the circuit in electronic workbench. i think the design will be very simple.
i ll also need the full report and testing report.
As i'm in very hurry i ll need this within 4 days, if you can do it , the money 600 pound will be yours, plus bonus if you can do it even quicker.
i have attached the file regarding the the project,
and below are more information about it.
if you read [url removed, login to view] document this
will aid your understand of the project. It contains
the simulation of the circuit in block form. The
simulation circuit is in 'klu' page 11. figure
(a).That is the simple circuit with only 2 order. As
you can see the figure (b) and (c) are the
corresponding graph outputs from the simulation.
My schematic circuit will be based on the simulink
simulation, which is the file called '[url removed, login to view]', . I
want you to design the circuit based on [url removed, login to view] and
have the same characteristic outputs and have high
frequency, if possible in range of 100 to 500 Mega Hz
The whole circuit is base on page 9, figure 6, that
where the simulation is derived from. You can change
anything you like from the simulation as long as it
produced the same graph and has high frequency.
Below are the summary of what i need in my project
[url removed, login to view] main aim of the schematic circuit is to be able
to produce the same graph
2. Be able to produce different order of waveform,
3. high frequency 100-500 MHz, any bandwidth in that range if is good.
Thank you for you help.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).