I need some help finishing a web site for a dance music site. It's mostly small things.
(1) Fix the CSS so pages appear the same in both IE and Firefox.
(2) Implement the IE7 plugin and create some divs that are "hoverable," i.e., when the mouse moves over them, the background color of the div changes.
(3) Integrate an image editor (<[url removed, login to view]>) so that when images are uploaded, the image editor opens and the user can crop and resize the image. When finished, the original image and modified image are saved to the server.
(4) Enhance a vBulletin user profile page so that users can write a short biography, upload an MP3 that appears with their profile, add some extra general information about themselves, and include a ranking system so users can rank other users.
(5) Mod_rewrite some of the pages, so that GET variables are removed. E.g., [url removed, login to view] becomes [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux, PHP, MySQL