Develop functionality to manage a portfolio system. Functionalities: A) Search: 1)Stock by company name or ticker name --- Display found results --- Add any of the displayed stocks to his portfolio ------ While adding, include info on Date bought, Amount purchased, Purchase price, Broker used, Additional comments 2)Same functionality as (1) for other market instrument types such as Bullion, Commodities etc B) Display portfolio --- Snapshot page of overall current value, current status (profit/loss) --- Summary page of all instrument types overall value and returns to date --- Detailed page showing all items in one instrument type C) Edit portfolio 1) Remove stock --- as a sale --- or simple delete --- in both cases the value of the portfolio gets affected but differently 2) Update a stock with more or less purchase C)Other features 1) Functions to compare two user's portfolios 2) I will properly enumerate the instrument types on discussion any other improvement you can suggest! Other things: - The whole portfolio must be linked to a user ID in another table
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Sep 16, 2007 11:51:37 PM:
Dear bidders my yahoo id is thearbitcouncil - please add me on chat. i am intermittently available on it. Thanks Vikram
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Sep 21, 2007 3:05:03 AM:
Hi bidders Added some specs for the project in this excel.. should be self explanatory [url removed, login to view] Thanks Vik
PHP mysql apache windows