The purpose of this project is to provide a web-based network for a specific group of people to come together to exchange ideas and find useful and relevant information.
· To provide a user-friendly website as the interface for the network
· To create a database of all members, searchable by various fields (e.g. name, former university, company, personal details etc)
· To enable new members to sign-up using an online form, and await approval from the administrators
· To allow existing members to modify personal details using password-protected user accounts
· To provide an online forum to allow exchange of ideas on a variety of topics
· To provide other relevant information and links to useful resources
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Should be able to view the website in vast majority of web browsers.