OK, here is the thing, I'm sick of searching online.
I need to be able to work with php urls, you know how you have php?... urls.
I need to know how to use the urls with my functions or how can I use classes in urls.
I'm working with mysql database and now the only way I know how to use sorting code or anything is by going to another page, this is not an efficent way.
So what I need.
1. Give me examples and explain of functions of php, used in html, with mysql and how EXACUTLY do you call them from web browser.
2. Give me examples and explain how to use php Classes in urls or how it works, I don't know??
3. I need a fucntion that I can use to active on click, php function, how do I use onclick features, not a button, but just a link, I need that function to activate on the click of the link.
4. how to work with variables in url, when calling them.
5. Also, how to use PHP_Self in the function so that after the function is done it'll update with the sorted records. I use mysql queries Order By ..., I need this in the function but to be able to sort and refresh the page sorted.
so in other words, I need examples of the above, easy to understand examples with lots of comments and I need you to be on chat if I have any questions. And I need to get the full big picture of how the php works with urls.
This shouldn't be a 10min job for a pro plus answering maybe few of my questions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Php examples with lots of comments and how to call them from url