I need web based application which will allow people the ability to create a new user login and password with smiliar process that other sites use to allow users to create an account. I want verification to make sure the site does not get spammed. Only people who register can enter their contact information (see below).
I also need a way to search by zip code/postal code and display information from a database. Anyone can search, even if they do not have a login.
The final deliverable should include an implementation of the database on the server.
This project is the beginning of a bigger project.
1-A user screen to add people to a database that contains first name, last name, company name, address, city, state (drop down list), zip/postal code, and country (drop down list).
2-An admin screen that allows me to edit or delete any record in the database including people who create accounts. I suppose this will probably be two databases, but I will take your advice.
3-An admin screen (can be same as 2) that would allow me to add or delete fields in the database. I won't know exactly how many fields will be needed beyond the basic ones, so flexibility is very important here.
4-Search that will allow search on last name, company name, city, zip/postal code, or country and display the records found.
You must make this brain dead simple to use. #1 must not be geeky because non-technical people will be using it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Feb 11, 2006 12:45:24 PM:
Before I accept your bid, I need to be sure that we accomplish the task at hand.
Please review my bid and let me know if you are still interested since it has been many days since you gave me the bid.
I wish to do this job in PHP using MySQL. I await your response.
For this project, I want to have a home page with login capabilities and a page that allows customers to enter their data for people to search on.
Please look at [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] as examples of the features needed. Not all features need to be completed for this project. Mock up screens are ok until the full feature set is decided on. We can extend the contract and/or put a new bid out to continue this.
I await your humble response.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Feb 11, 2006 2:04:34 PM:
OK. I am sorry for the confusion.
I am ready to accept a bid. What I really want is a much better version of the current site prototype.
[url removed, login to view]
Please let me know if you are still interested in this bid. This is only the beginning.
UNIX or Windows