First web page has a form asking for name, and email address and asks for two files from the user's computer (using two Browse buttons). All fields are required and if user tries to submit without all fields filled, a warning message will pop up.
When Submit button is clicked, the form needs to go to a PHP page that does the following:
1. Uploads the selected files to the server
2. Sends the contents of the name and email address form fields via email to a specified recipient. Also, the two uploaded files need to be attached to the email.
3. A confirmation email is sent to the person who uploaded the files.
4. Process finished by redirecting to a specified page.
The code should be written so that we can attach a third file in the future without doing any (or much) recoding. In other words, maybe by changing a variable we can have the message sent with three attached files, or four attached files, rather than just two. That doesn't have to be "dynamic" -- we don't mind changing a variable in the code if we need to.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Plain old PHP