I need a graphic of a three-dimensional "box", with correct lighting and shadow, as if a photograph was taken of a real object.
The orientation of the box should approximate the two examples shown below. The primary challenge is that I need your work to be about _40% (less than half)_ of the size of these examples. This means that *almost none of the text will be visible*, and that is ok!
The main title, to show on the box's front, spine (side) and top, should be "Lead Gen Magic". On the front, "Lead Gen" will appear on one line, and "Magic" on the next. On the spine, use the American style, which means that you need to tilt your head to the *right* to read it. The only instance of these three that needs to be readible is the title on the cover; the other two will barely be visible!
The subtitle, to appear only on the box's front, is, "Free and Other Lead Generation Ideas". The text will be so small it will not be visible. Similarly, the authors, "David Beroff" and "Jimmy Boyd", will also barely be visible.
Use a base color of #33ff66, with normal variations for depth, lighting, shadow, etc.
**Update:** You can use some simple graphics in the background as long as they don't interfere with the text. These graphics *may not* be copywritten, i.e., owned by anyone else. That is critical; we must have the full legal rights to the final product, which includes any graphics used within.
Deliverable: One .GIF or .JPG file.
* * *I'm pretty flexible and easy to work with. I tried to make sure that this job is as completely specified as humanly possible.
If you have **any** questions, *please* ask them! I have found that it is far better to risk a bit of embarrassment than to spend time working on an assumption which later proves to be wrong. Do not worry that a question may seem silly; just *let me know* and I will be very happy to answer you!
| ! | PGP is **not** required for this project. |
| ! | An NDA is **not** required for this project. |
We will retain full legal rights to the code and/or data upon completion. All code and/or data is and becomes *our* intellectual property! You will *not* have any rights to the code and/or data in any fashion.
**Thank you for your consideration and for bidding through RentACoder!**
* * *Copyright © 2006, RentACoder Buyer
[notecom]. **All Rights Reserved.** Reproduction without permission is strictly prohibited.
* * *
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).