We are looking to create a political action committee that will allow voters in the United States to organize themselves online in order to create real changes in politics. Please review these sites for an idea of what we are looking for.
[url removed, login to view] - Host that provides the software we need, all of it but at exhorbitant prices.
[url removed, login to view] - Site that uses the [url removed, login to view] software which we would like you to create for our own use.
[url removed, login to view] - A good sample site of what we are looking for.
[url removed, login to view] - Another good sample site of what we are looking for. sub site - [url removed, login to view]
Note, we are not looking for a candidate oriented site but rather an issues oriented site which allows people to donate money to our organization online, read our issue positions, and organize online to create political change. A possibility is using the Bloop software which is open source, take a look at it, it is a modified version of the Scoop system..
[url removed, login to view]
The site should have this basic functionality, if you can get more creative with it, great.
1) The site should allow citizens to read our issue positions and to learn more about our group, we are similar to [url removed, login to view] but we do have issue positions which we will write and would like to be able to present to citizens.
2) The site should have a simple blog system for our staff to use and for users to read as well as comment on, any blogging software should be able to do this.
3) The user should be able to sign up to join our group for free.
4) When signing up the user will be able to select what coalition groups they would like to participate in(veterans, environment, etc). This is a marking in our list .
5) Users should be able to contribute via paypal and later through simple credit card processing.
6) Users must be able to recruit their friends and family to become members of our site.
7) Users should have their own member pages where they are given credit for their recruitments, as well as how much money they have raised for our group. Also, users should be able to create their own blogs, such as with the [url removed, login to view] site, this software is open source and free and is called bloop.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL, the system must be incredibly scalable and able to support millions of users should the need arise. The database should be open and easy for us to import and export. We MUST be able to take the database we have created on this site and easily import it into another database.
The most important features including the scalability should be delivered in no more than 15 days. These features include points 1-6.
We're interested in your bids and in knowing what you can do for us.
You should be prepared to host this site or at least advise us as to which host we should choose. We are looking for a long term partner who can help us build an incredible political action committee with strong technological roots that allow us to out organize our competition by giving our users an easy to use system. We prefer US based companies or companies that have a US phone number which we can easily call. However, we will consider any company with the proper experience, qualifications, dedication and discipline to execute this project.