Modern ‘Eye Catching’ design and full coding for a Chat / Dating Site:
Website/system that will allow Dating/Chatting via SMS, the ‘Key’ to this site is that users must be able to both receive and send SMS messages from other members.
Members would utilise SMS Short Code(s) / KeyWord(s) messages via their mobile phone both ‘to’ and ‘from’ the system.
**Two ‘Key’ SMS features are:**
1. Users sign up and pre-pay for SMS messages that can be sent via the site
2. Users can send SMS message via ‘Short Code / KeyWord’ via premium rate SMS
Completed ‘site’ must be delivered complete with design and layout, using PHP and MySQL together with a compressive backend ‘Admin’ system that would allow the sites admin to manage ‘Short Codes / KeyWords’, select ‘route’ / ‘Premium rate’, members etc…..
It should include the ability for members to complete an online form to send messages directly to other members via the site (counting the characters used etc), via a ‘prepay’ system (they pre purchase SMS credits for this).
Members should be able to register, browse and search other member’s details ??" which should include all the normal features such as name, photo age, gender, likes…… and have the option to contact the other member via SMS directly from the site.
The system **must be compatible with the iTagg SMS system** ??" details and developer documents may be viewed via [[url removed, login to view]]
Admin must have the ability to change iTagg user, password etc…
**Online stats of members, usage etc..
Database should capture all messages, user details and mobile number.
Payment system to include World Pay and Pay Pal options, which should be fully configurable via the ‘Back end’ admin control panel. Payments received are then credited towards online SMS usage (sending directly via the site). With SMS Credit limits (ratio to cost) being set via the ‘Back end’ admin control panel.
Recurring payments are to be included together with the ability for both ‘member’ and ‘admin’ to view up to date payments received (invoices).
_Only bidders who post a mock-up or prototype of the site they propose to design and can provide links to similar dynamic database driven work previously undertaken will be considered._
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All coding must be in 'English' and not encrypted.
PHP and MySQL
95%+ Broswer compatable.
Must be able to operate on either UNIX or Windows platform if required.