Need 4 Web Template design for two different website but similar service.
- coder must provide 2 mock ups of each site within 72 hours of acceptance of the bid. If none of the mock up are satisfactory, we will ask for another mock up within 24 hours(1 each)
- after selection of mock ups for each site, coder must provide revision till we get the template completed
- each site nagivation must be rollover, using a CSS. The menu name or tiltle be easily updated on the code. Each menu bar must be text, not graphics. Coder can use XMl as alternative technology or other with permission from our end.
- separate each web template in a folder
- inside each folder you must submit:
- other files that is needed
we continously look for designers to work on our continous project. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PORTFOLIO FOR CONSIDERATION, MAKE SURE ALL LINKS ARE WORKING FOR US TO VIEW.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).