The main goal of the project is to develop remote control software, which lets the user see and interact with a distant desktop screen or application across the network, using Adobe flash plug-in. The communication protocol will run over http for network compatibility and TCP and the binary stream to describe the content. Finally this software will be communicated with an existing java server and into an existing AJAX client. There is an existing Java Client, The Flash will have to be able to replace the Java Applet client if the Browser plug in did not have the Java Plug in installed. The different project parts will be:
1. Web demo of the existing software.
2. General specification to establish communication between java server and Flash client (the existing applet source code will be provided).
3. Software creation using Adobe Flex Builder 3.
4. Integration in our server.
5. The project will end when the flash client will be able to display the shared distant desktop application in the Flash working space as fast as current java applet client.