I customized a template in Flash to make a new website. I need somone who knows Flash to finish the site.
The Flash site also has a php post form function (script is done) which I need properly installed on the server and tested to work so that I can receive email messages from the site's form.
There's two JPEGs for the background that need to be unloaded and reloaded depending on what link is pressed.
There's also a flash movie that needs to be loaded on the "home page" part of the Flash site and unloaded for other pages.
- Finish site and upload in fully workable fashion.
- Make flash/php form functional and if possible, create and install auto resoponse script too.
- load and unload external flash movie and JPEG background on home page. When any link on page is pressed besides home, movie and JPEG are unloaded. When home is pressed, they are loaded.
- Make faq page functional - it is a flash scrolling list with links that bring up another symbol that will contain a single faq and answer text with pics. This is already built, but needs to be filled in with the faq's and pictures.
- Make links in intro scene match links in scene 2.
- Clean up the main flash file which has a lot of unecessary components in the library because it was adapted from a template.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).