We need a good and fast designer (and cheap) that can design a very simple skeleton for a flash presentation we are going to do.
The way I invision it, is very simple, we have an opening screen with two logos, that I already have, however i would like the IMT one to be done in 3-D.
from there you can go to two parts, the expositors (this is for a virtual tour of a trade show) where we need to have 50 expositors on the left side, these buttons should be able to scroll up or down automatically.
If you position on the buttons it will display the logo of the company that you have the mouse over, and if you click on the button it will display the info on the company itself.
**YOU WILL NOT** have to do the info on the company or the logos for each company, you create the general background, and the buttons with the imt logo, the roll over process and leave the 50 text boxes, with the scroll bars (to be scrollable) in blank.
Then we need a very simple interface to call upon powerpoint presentations. **YOU DON'T NEED** to do the calling of the powerpoint's, this is achieved through buttons once again, so all you have to do is leave space for over
The presentation of that is the same as :
<[url removed, login to view]>
the logos are the IMT and Congreso logos from the top and below the nose.
We did one last year, but to be honest i didn't like the graphical look of it, meaning, we know how to do all of this but we need someone that can create the skeleton/ graphical design for us, along with an intro of the imt logo in 3d, and perhaps some light ovet the 9congreso logo.
Need to see samples of your work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
It must run on windows, but if you send me a .fla with the following files.
1. Intro,- calls main menu.
2. main menu, can call for the expositors, or the conferences or exit.
3. conferences.- can call for the main menu, (or each conference of course)
4. expositors can call on any of the expositors or back to the main menu.
5. exit just quits the executable.
if you do any file with the 3d image of the IMT, like using 3d studio or something like that we also need that file.
and a compiled version of all to make sure it works.
This years image can be seen in :
[[url removed, login to view]]
I'll await your quotes... i have a 40.00 USD budget available. But if you think this is too little quote me and i can see.
One more thing, we need this within a very short time, since we still need to add the info and conferences, AND the show is in two weeks three days.
M&B Trading Co.,