We need a total new design for our company website..
The website today is very static and standard and about 6 years old so now its time to make something new, and a much more professional look !
please take a look on our website [url removed, login to view]
We are a IT company and we are specialsts in Microsoft and Citrix network sulutions, we also host our customers data and applications and do a lot of networkintegration for our customers.
We also selling hard- and software from our webshop ( its new and do not need attension ). We make lot of consulting business .
Our customers are private companys from small to medium size, the army, schools, institutions ect.
What do we need ?
We will try to make a list of what we have been thinking about but the coder is very much welcome to make input on new functions, flash, menusystem, admin, ect..
- Static information about our company
- a menusystem that we can change when needed
- an easy to use administration tool were we can do the following:
- Offers in Flash, that refers to a page in the site
- Campaigns in Flash, that refers to a page in the site
- easy changing of menuitem when we need to put new information about services and products up
- Events such as seminars, campaigns ect.
- links to our partners
- links to on-line helpdesk and helptool
All text and menus will be in Danish and we will provide the coder with all the help on translations, text, ect.
We will be working with the coder from here and if needed buy MSN in normal officeours
We need the new site to bee very professional and with stunning graphics, flash ect. Course the site is our window to new and existing customers...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP", Internet Explorer and Morzilla