We have a Customer that needs a Website where Classic Motorcycle Spareparts can be shown/sold.. primary Suzuki but also other brands and maybe used bikes too.
* Prolooking pages with some flash
* Sparepart Database
- Original Sparepart number
- Price i DKK
- How many on stock
- Pics of sparepart
* Up till 3 pics pr. part ( autozise and thumpnails )
* Seach engine , partnumber, text, bike model, year
* Offer of the weeek ( flash )
* Admin/Control panel where our customer can do following:
- Easy add or remove sparpart in database
- Easy change flash offers
Info: The customer DONT need online payment, paypal ect..
the orderingsystem will ONLY send and email to our customer that tells him , who has made the order and what sparepart it is about. Our Customer will then call or send an email to the buyer.
How do we see the job done !
We have an complete Webshop Template with Java menu/script, Flash ect. and the coder just need to redesign, and change/remove the Paypal part from it. The Webshop template is in Dreamweaver format.
When the site is ready everthing shall be translatet to Danish, menu, control/admin panel ect.
For this task we will provide the coder with all translation to Danish.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Apr 22, 2006 2:33:02 PM:
We have allmost finished the job ourselfes and need a few things done by a coder. More to come later
Windows XP, IE, Morzilla