Our website needs an upgrade. Preferential consideration will be given to developers who have worked with medical websites. Please include URLs to your medical work.
Our goals are as follows:
1. Fast Loading - Stay under 50Kb / page.
2. Markup Validated - Make sure there are no structural or other major errors.
4. Same navigation structure on every page, except for Sun homepage.
5. Unique Title and Metas for each page.
6. Questionaire link on every page to ask for an appointment with our doctors.
7. Sun page homepage will be in Flash with text/mouse zones that hyperlink to lower pages in the website.
8. Shopping cart via Google (we have the merchant account)
Our website is [www.spinenetwork.com.] Your comments and suggestions on changes we should make are appreciated.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Jul 15, 2006 2:44:04 PM:
Please note changes we have made to our bid. Thanks.
Programs need to be browser-based, running on all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Apple internet browsers.