Graphic Design work:
1) When you go to <[url removed, login to view]> we want a welcoming image that explains what the user is going to get. This image would appear in the place of the chart (no chart appears when the first go the URL). The idea is to have to this text over an image of a the chart, so they know what to expect. Text would include:
“RentBid is your source for rental market information!??
“Please selection you area of interest from the drop downs on the left??
“You will get all the averages, trends, and information you need to understand the market??
“If you landlord you can advertise you apartment for FREE on RentBid!??
2) Generally we want to make it more attractive and better designed. We’re not graphic designers so we are looking for advice on how to tie the three components together attractively.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Graphics...will be in a ASPX file.