Creation of a "**new**" fully functioning, online gaming ladder tournament site. Such as [[url removed, login to view]]. I require the assistance of experianced coder(s) who have examples to links of their past website creations. "**Please only submit completed sites**"
A ladder tournament script may be hand coded for me or "I" will purchase this script located here. [
[url removed, login to view]]
This is also a page for gamers to find up to date news on their current games. I will also be needing a forum for members.
These pages must be completed from start to finish codeing, whatever it takes. I require constant updates, and the right to have my ideas considered along with yours because the coder of this page must put their skill into my project. This page will stick out and not look flat, like many others.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
**LADDER SCRIPT "MUST" INCLUDE THESE ITEMS LISTED BELOW.**
· Fully automated ladder system
· Easy customizable design template
· Sets up in minutes
· Blazing fast MySQL database
· Easy to use admin interface
· Multiple Admin Access Levels (7 levels for each ladder)
· Admins can create, modify and add comments to accounts
· Admins can Report and edit existing matches
· Admins can create and delete challenges
· Admins can add and edit rules
· Admins can create and delete staff
· Admins can create, edit and delete ladders
· Admins can run admin access reports by ladder or by all access
· Easy player instant signup
· Players can add team members to there team just by typing in there name
· Players can edit team members names
· Rank, last rank, wins, losses, games, percent streak and other stats are recorded
· Points and Kills are recorded for each team member
· Accounts can be personalized with a logo, web site, email, aim name and icq number.
· Players can make challenges, emails are sent and challenges recorded
· Each account shows the last 30 days of matches along with stats for the match
· Match database to show all matches or all matches from a certain ladder
· Search engine to search all accounts or specefic ladders
· Staff page created dynamicly from admin access and ladder levels
· Each staff member can have a name, email, position, and access levels
· Rules page dynamicly created from admin interface, html allowed
· Easy player manager page for logging in, reporting matches and making challenges
· Players can modify there account information after logging in.
Also Include a Match finder with AIM, MSN, YaHOO, ICQ indicator icons so players can instantly contact each other.
A forum for everyone to connect besides the match finder.
**NOTE TO CODER ABOUT LADDER SCRIPT BELOW:**
You may code and create your own ladder script for me, if this is the case I have questions and ideas from past scripts I have seen in action.
**WEB PAGE CONTENTMANAGEMENT SYSTEM:****
**I'm aware of php nuke, xoom and a few others. It is to the coder’s discretion to use whatever form of CMS they want. I need news posting, polls, forums, staff page, downloads, links and anything else you think I might be missing. Please use all your ideas and lets see what works the best. I'll pay top dollar for a top dollar page. Thanks for reading, if you have any question feel free to contact me.
"Windows XP", "in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape", "Linux", "Mozilla FireFox", and any others you think I'm missing.