I am needing someone to optimise my site for search engines. My existing site [[url removed, login to view]] is currently being redeveloped to allow for property submissions and holiday accommodation bookings.
I am needing to have two main focuses over the next 6 months
1. Targeting holiday accommodation property owners. They can list their properties for free until 31st Dec 2004. Targeted properties in order of preference Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, Rest of the World.
2. Targeting holiday makers to search for properties available. Targeted holidays in order of preference Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, Rest of the World.
The coder should have a excellant understanding of how search engines work.
The coder should have a excellant understanding of the English language. Although a taget marget speaks German and Dutch.
The coder should understand what type of keywords my target audiance would use.
The coder SHOULD NOT use any illegal tricks as defined by search engines.
Ideally the coder should be able to offer ongoing management of my SEO needs.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).