At the moment I am looking for a person who can be promote the website in search engines, exchanging links, etc. We are relaunching our new web site ASAP, the site is 90% completed, my aims are to
- Increase traffic to 200-500 unique visitors per day
- Increase Google Page Rank to 1 on at least 5 pages including home page.
- Optimise web site for search engines (if necessary)
- Increase [url removed, login to view] ranking to approx 1,000,000
- Target B2B web traffic (country to be provide later)
- Register web site with for all search engines etc
- Increase our inbound links to our website
- Advice on Internet marketing
Should I be pleased with the result I shall offer long-term work. Main requirements apart from the experience in Website Promotion are:
- Fluent written English
- Person must be expert SEO no amateurs.
- All web promotion must be legal means ONLY
- I am interested in CEO, TOOLS, STRATEGIES, MARKETING METHODS, DESIGNS ETC. Basically, I am open to suggestions.
- I am looking for a way to drive more traffic to my website
Please do not waste my time if you do not have the required skills to achieve this. All traffic will be delivered to the main web site. Traffic must be highly targeted B2B from Australia to maintain high conversion enquire rate.
I will need to see examples of your current work and a detailed specification documenting what you plan to do, how long it will take and traffic estimates you will be sending to the site.
Bidders who are achieving short-term results or using unethical means likely to get a site banned from search engines should not bid on this project.
Please review new site (still under development) at [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
web site marketing