Small U.S. newspaper sees programmer to create a Google Maps page that show our readers where they can pick up the paper. Project details:
* The reader should be able to sort a list of 350 locations a few different ways (type of location, area of city, alphabetically) via vertical lists displayed side by side.
* Once a location is selected, it should be displayed in the Google Map, with info window (business name, address, phone number).
* User should then be able to enter in an address and route directions from the displayed location to the entered address.
* The locations data should be loaded via a separate CSV file.
* Google Map location points should use a custom icon we provide.
* Compatibility with all major Windows and Mac browsers required.
* MUST have completed previous Google Maps projects! DEADLINE for completed project: Friday, January 19th.
19 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $843
hello,i have expe. of google map integration .i can do this in time.i have budget it to $1499 because of the dead line of the project.i need advance payment for the project.
Hi, we have done the same type of project for our client in PHP and currently doing the same type of project for our client for the google map.