I have a jar file. I suppose its obsfucated. This jar file connects to a live streaming server and fetches rates of scripts. I have full subscription for this. I will explain in further detail...
What i want to do is...
1. Decompile the entire JAR file & retrieve the real source code.
2. The source code should be able to get recompiled again to get me running class files back.
3. Finding out portion of code which extracts names of 3000 scripts.*
4. Finding out portion of code which queries server per script & parses values.*
5. Finding out portion of code which implements bid.*
6. Finding out portion of code which logs in & out.*
*i will give specs for this.
The server is typical data-socket server [mostly java servlet or application] which allows data to be send on type of header request...
I m myself a Java programmer & would love to do this. But dont have time as stuck with a commercial project. This is my hobby project. I want to plot some analytical prediction graphs on script values! But i value work.... rest assure that i wont bargain if u put fair bids.... I am attaching JAR file for your reference. Try to retrieve original source code & recompile it to get back the application.
1. Source code of entire JAR file.
2. Compiled version in class format.
3. All specific portions converted to classes so that they can be called individually.
4. 10 Days of assistance after completion of work. I will accept the work after 10 days of completion & satisfactory assistance. I m not criticising but assistance is part of this bid....
JDK1.4 & 1.5