HTML programming. We started out building our own website (90% complete) using a WYSIWYG editor, located at [[url removed, login to view]]. Afterwards we bought a PHP application (Affiliate Marketing Management program) and it came with its own web site "package" [[url removed, login to view]]. Unfortunately, we don't know anything about PHP. Ideally, we want someone to modify our original website so it integrates with the php application - login mainly, but some other minor stuff also.
PHP programming. We want some custom functionality in the PHP application. For example:
1) We will place some of our own offers on other affiliate programs. Let's say we have our tracking code placed on the thank you page of CoverClicks, and one of our affiliates engages in fraudulent activity. In this example, we want to give CoverClicks the ability to determine the fraudulent affiliate's identifier? This would help CoverClicks and us because we can take disciplinary measures against the one affiliate; otherwise CoverClicks might would be inclined to simply remove us (and all of our affiliates) from their affiliate program.
2) We know the application tracks IP addresses of web users to prevent affiliate fraud, but we want a reporting mechanism to be able to view, sort, etc., the IP address, time/date, and associated affiliate ID so we can further ascertain the fraudulent activity.
3) There are some features we want removed.
4) We want the ability to setup Sub IDs. If you are familiar with affiliate marketing, this is a somewhat standard feature but it is not included in our application
Submit resume, availability, and hourly rate. Call with questions at 985-710-4095.
IK Marketing International, LLC
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The PHP program is running on a Linux server.