1. The website is based on Joomla! All add-in as components (frontend + backend)
• booking system (written in [url removed, login to view])
• template adaptation (mobile devices compatible - template is suposed to work on all devices)
• search engine
• restaurant presentation page (will be inspired by [url removed, login to view])
2. We'll get all the documentation from current developer. The project has its SVN and database design.
3. We have already:
• general website structure
• working booking system, but not adapted to the template (not entirely tested)
• facebook/twitter integration
• search engine (not tested)
4. You can take a first look of the project using the url.
5. End of april (mid-may)
6. Workflow of booking.