A complete PHP-MySQL File Manager that allows Administrators to have control over files that will be created by some users, worked on by others and downloaded final file by other users.
I want it to be able to manage different Proyects.
Each proyect contains a group of Departments, each with Administrators and/or Users.
Administrators will enable or disable users permission to:
1) View Files in certain departments that certain users uploaded.
2) Upload files to certain departments.
3) Download files from certain departments and that were uploaded by certain users.
4) Lock files from being downloaded while he/she works on the file.
5) Override the lock from other users to download the file, even if it has not been finished working on.
6) Delete files from certain departments.
7) Enable/Disable Email notifications when a new file has been uploaded in a department that he/she has access to.
Files are primarily .doc, .dwg, .pdf and .xls documents.
These files must be secure and should not be able to be downloaded from anywhere else except from the Admins/Users Secure Area.
Also, files should be tagged with a green note when a user finished working on it and is ready for the next user to download it, and with a red note when it's locked displaying the name of the user working on it and since when.
Administrators should have a Secure area where they can manage all files, their profile, etc.
I have attached an .htm file that describes a very detailed example of what I need. Some things may change while I choose the coder who is willing to work on this proyect.
Suggestions are greatly appreciated too.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a1) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
a2) Complete and detailed instructions or manual on how to install (upload script, file permissions, etc.) the script to the server, from scratch, including MySQL database creation.
a3) Complete and detailed instructions or manual on how to move a working installation to a new server.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).