I have a simple PHP/MySQL event registration system that includes an [url removed, login to view] payment module. Attendees choose their ticket option, enter their details, credit card # and so on. They receive a confirmation email and their details are added to a database.
The system needs to be expanded slightly to accommodate some upcoming events:
- Collect names/contact info of guests if more than 1 ticket is selected.
- Add a "ticket type" category to the database, as there are differently priced tickets available
- Combine ticket purchase with a "package" of fixed price, and charge in the same purchase.
- Allow an optional "donation"
- Pay by Check option. We already have a "behind the scenes" pay by check option, that allows us to send a link to a customer that will bypass the credit card option. This needs to be expanded to allow the customer to choose during the order process.
- An easy way to download an Excel/CSV version of registered attendees and the additional guest names.
I am looking for a forward-thinking PHP/MySQL programmer (preferably an individual) that writes clean, well spaced code that will work well in the future with further system expansion. An object oriented approach is preferred.
Any and all questions are welcomed. Existing code is available upon request. Once your bid is accepted and you have had time to review, please be prepared to detail how you will approach the project with regards to database/script changes.
Thanks in advance!
have clear understanding of your requirement. i have expertise in payment gateway as [login to view URL] refer to my reviews to view projects done on [login to view URL] plz let me know if you have any questions.